Encalm can receive and store any information you enter on encalm.com or atithya.encalm.com ("Website") or give us in any other way. This includes information that can identify you ("personal information"), including your first and last name, telephone number, postal and e-mail addresses, contact details and, in some cases, billing information (such as credit card number, cardholder name, and expiration date). We also may request information about your traveller preferences, including meal requests, seat selection, frequent flyer/hotel/car rental program information, and ticketing options. You can choose not to provide information to us, but in general some information about you is required in order for you to register as a member; purchase products or services; complete a traveller profile; participate in a survey or contest; ask us a question; or initiate other transactions on our Website.
- Customer/Guest Information:
Encalm may only collect Personal Data about an individual which it reasonably considers necessary for the relevant purposes underlying such processing. The following can form part of the Personal Data:
- Telephone number;
- E-mail address;
- Identity proof, if any as provided during booking stage;
- Class of travel as provided during booking stage;
- Transaction related
- Transaction details and any other information which you have provided to us;
- Data usage and platforms including traffic data;
- Location data;
- The originating domain name of your internet service provider;
- Statistics on page;
- Views cookies and IP addresses.
- Information from Other Sources:
We also may periodically obtain information about you from our business partners and other independent third-party sources and add it to our account information. Examples of information we may receive include: updated delivery and address information, which we use to correct our records and to facilitate proper delivery of services; and demographic information, which we use to better understand your potential purchasing preferences.
- Automatic Information:
We automatically collect some information about your computer when you visit the Website. For example, we will collect your IP address, Web browser software (such as Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer or Safari or Google Chrome etc.), and referring Website. We also may collect information about your online activity, such as Services package viewed and purchases made. One of our goals in collecting this automatic information is to help customize your user experience.
- Cookies and Other Web Technologies:
- Information Collected by Third-Parties:
We may provide links to third-party websites on the Platforms. Your use of such third-party websites will be subject to their privacy policies and is not covered by this Policy. We encourage you to read the privacy policies on the other websites you visit. As we cannot control or be responsible for the policies of other sites we may link to, or the use of any data you may share with them, you access these third-party websites at your own risk. The following can form part of the following third-party:
- Partners who use our analytics services.
- Partners offering services as part of Encalm Service offerings.
- Vendors and service providers.
- Researchers and academics.
- Law enforcement or legal requests.
- How we use your information:
If you are giving us your personal information in the course of registering or subscribing to a service or product at our website, then we will only use your information in order to provide you with that service or for closely related purposes. Your personal data is generally processed by us as necessary for purposes directly related to our functions and activities. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- improvement of our products or services;
- transmission by email or any other form of communication of marketing materials to you;
- contact for survey or feedback which may be done using email or mail;
- to enable our group entities to reach out to you in relation to their programmes managed by them / products or services offered by them;
- to process your requests (such as replying to your queries); and
- to execute other activities such as marketing campaign, promotional communications for which consent is taken appropriately.
- Provision of Services, development and improvement;
- Verification of identity for the purposes of processing and administering any membership application or registration;
- Marketing messages and activities;
- Conducting programmes and events;
- To carry out profiling and statistical analysis;
- Update on info about changes to programmes, policies, terms and conditions, Platform updates and other administrative information;
- to prevention and detection of crime, fraud, risks, address security or technical issues;
- To customise the Platforms and their content to particular preferences;
- To conduct surveys, questionnaires and requests for feedback;
- To respond to queries, requests, feedback and complaints;
- To meet the requirements of any applicable laws/regulations, enforceable governmental request or court order;
- To fulfil such other purpose as may be specified in a data protection and privacy notice given to you at the time your Personal Data is collected; and/or
- For the operations of Website and Newsletter
- With whom we share your information:
In carrying out one or more of the purposes set out in above points of this Policy, we may need to disclose your Personal Data to one or more of the following third parties:
- Authorised service providers such as marketing partners and web analysis companies, and their business partners;
- Auditors and professional advisors;
- Business partners;
- Entities authorised by ENCALM for booking of travel concierge or ancillary services;
- Underwriters and insurers;
- Law enforcement agencies;
- Any person to whom disclosure is permitted or required by any applicable laws/regulations, enforceable governmental request or court order; and/or
- Any companies comprised in the group.
- How you can access your information:
You can access your information at various points on the Website. These include:
- The My Account pages (only for registered users) on the Website, where you can view, update, or change your personal information online subject to provision of such facility by ENCALM. On this page, you also can change your password; elect to have an automatic password sign-in when logging on to the Website; add new travellers and delete existing travellers from your member profile; update or correct names, phone numbers, and emergency contacts for travellers associated with your profile; and update your travel preferences.
- The Manage My Bookings page, where you can view, and update your booking details.
- You can close your Website account by selecting the Account Closure option. We will send you an e-mail confirming your request to close your account to the e-mail address contained in your member profile. Please note that after you close an account, you will not be able to sign in or access any of your personal information. However, you can open a new account at any time. Please also note that we may retain certain information associated with your account for analytical purposes as well as for record keeping integrity.
- Your choices with respect to collection and use of your information:
- You can choose not to provide us with any information, although it may be needed to take advantage of certain features offered on the Website.
- You also can add or update information on the My Account and close your account as described above.
- The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Please note that if you refuse to accept cookies from the Website, you will not be able to access portions of our Website.
- How we protect your information:
We want you to feel confident about using the Website to undertake the booking of Services, so we are committed to protecting the information we collect. While no Website can guarantee cent percent security, we have implemented appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security procedures to help protect the personal information you provide to us. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they only may do so for permitted business functions. In addition, we use encryption when transmitting your sensitive personal information between your system and ours, and we employ firewalls and intrusion detection systems to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your information. Our systems are configured with data encryption, or scrambling, technologies, and industry-standard firewalls. When you send personal information to the Website over the Internet, your data is protected by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to ensure safe transmission.
- Data Retention:
We will cease to retain your Personal Data when the purposes for which we collected your Personal Data have ceased and/or when we are no longer required to continue retaining your Personal Data for any legal or business purposes.